e. What are the requirements to graduate from SUM?
Please follow these steps in order to receive your diploma and satisfy requirements for graduation:
- Fill out the Intent to Graduate Form on sum.edu/forms
- Take the Bible Knowledge Exit Exam
- Take the Graduating Student Survey
- Complete Financial Aid Exit Counseling
- Complete all course requirements
- Make final payments - Including $75 graduation fee (diplomas are not released until the student account balance is at $0.00*)
- Take the Graduation Quiz
*Diplomas will not be sent until after graduation. Timely completion of the steps outlined above will ensure that your diploma is sent out with the first group of diplomas.