Contact Us at 510-567-6174

Can I take SUM courses while I am still in high school, so that I can get ahead with my Bachelor's degree?

No, SUM only accepts students who have successfully completed their high school diploma or equivalent GED. If a student wants to get ahead with his/her college degree, he/she can take classes at an accredited junior college, which can eventually be transferred towards Bachelor's degree.