Apply Online - Graduate
- SUM General Application(complete?)
- Pastor's Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- General Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- Educator's Reference Form - Graduate Degree requirement (download) (electronic submission)
- Official High School Transcripts or proof of GED(download)
- Official College Transcripts
- Essay (email to email@example.com, please attach as a separate document and include your name and desired cohort at the top.)
The essay should be a 1-page typed, 12-type, and double spaced testimony answering three questions:
How did I become a Christian?
How am I currently serving in my home church?
And upon graduating from SUM, where do I feel the Lord is leading me?
- One time non-refundable $20 Application Fee payment (call office at 510-567-6174)
- Community Covenant
(Read and agree to the SUM Statement of Faith, Course Catalog, and Student Handbook)
- Student Record Release Authorization (FERPA) (download)
- Admissions Interview