Apply Online - Undergraduate
- SUM General Application
- Pastor's Reference Form (paper download) (electronic submission)
- General Reference Form (paper download) (electronic submission)
- Official School Records
- Freshman - If you have never attended college, submit your Official High School Transcripts or proof of GED(download)
- Transfer - If you have attended college, submit both your Official High School Transcript or GED and your previous college's Official College Transcript
- Essay (email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach as a separate document and include your name and desired cohort at the top.)
The essay should be a 1-page typed, 12-type, and double spaced testimony answering three questions:
a) How did I become a Christian?
b) How am I currently serving in my home church?
c) And upon graduating from SUM, where do I feel the Lord is leading me?
- One time non-refundable $20 Application Fee payment (call office at 510-567-6174)
- Community Covenant
(Read and agree to the SUM Statement of Faith, Course Catalog, and Student Handbook)
- Student Record Release Authorization (FERPA) (download)
- Admissions Interview