Contact Us at 510-567-6174

Where will my refund be sent?

It will be sent to the address on file in the Oakland Business Office.  If your address changes from the address on your application file, make sure to contact the Business Office with the corrected information.  Changing your address in ABHE is necessary but not sufficient to be certain that your refund check goes to the proper address.  If your check goes astray in the mail, a stop payment can be processed and the check re-issued.  There is a fee for this service (currently $31.00).