Texas - Fort Worth REACH
REACH BIBLE COLLEGE & SEMINARY
We care about people because God cares about people. God desires for His children to experience abundant life in Him. Our vision is to engage, encourage, equip and expand our community to experience this life each and every day through the love and encouragement of Christ. We believe that we can't do life alone, that growing people change, that saved people serve people, and that found people find people.
Here is what sets REACH Bible College & Seminary apart:
- A strong emphasis on community involvement and outreach
- A network of local churches and ministries that provide practical ministry opportunities
- Access to a Senior Pastor with over 40 years of ministry and church planting experience
- Ministry opportunities in a large and growing church in the DFW Metroplex
- Opportunities to participate in local, national, and international missions
- A learning environment that is Bible-focused and Gospel-centered
- Opportunities for involvement in local/national cutting-edge media ministry
- A strong focus on discovering your own unique spiritual gift and releasing it
SENIOR PASTOR JEFF WICKWIRE
Jeff Wickwire has served in ministry in many capacities--Youth Pastor, College & Career Leader, Singles Pastor, Author, Radio Teacher and a Senior Pastor since 1983. He is widely known for his enthusiastic and practical teaching of the Word of God. Jeff and his wife, Cathy, have been married since 1978 and have pioneered three successful churches. They have two grown children, Jeremy and Julia. Jeff earned his undergraduate degree at The University of North Texas and his masters and doctoral degrees at Tyndale Seminary.
Brendan serves as the Cohort Advisor of REACH Bible College and Seminary. Before becoming the Cohort Advisor, he served for three and a half years as the Associate Pastor at TurningPoint. Brendan has a strong background in leadership and communication. The development of these skills came through many years of experience in a variety of positions in both the private and public sector. For ten of those years, he served as a Fort Worth police officer. In addition to leadership, he is passionate about being a disciple and making disciples. He believes that a strong discipleship focus in the church will not only strengthen those in the church, but it will also naturally extend to and impact the community around the church for the Kingdom of God. Brendan received a B.S. in Management from the Florida Institute of Technology, attended Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and has received specialized training in leadership, public speaking, curriculum development, and teaching.
10700 Old Burleson Road
Fort Worth, TX 76140