SUM Bible College & Theological Seminary will cover the hotel expenses of Visionary Leaders, SUM Board of Directors, and invited VIPs ONLY. Those choosing to attend the 25th Anniversary are responsible for their own travel, meals, and lodging. The events take place at the Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel and Suites.
Nearby hotels include:
- New Orleans Marriot at Lakeway
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans
- Orleans Courtyard Inn
- Sheraton Metairie – New Orleans Hotel
2018 Visionary Leader Conference
February 8-14, 2018 (New Orleans)
Feb 8 - Pastor's Banquet
Feb 9 - Conference, Pastor to Pastor Sessions, Chancellor's Address
Feb 10 - World Missions Emphasis, Church Planting Emphasis
View the entire Conference & Mardi Gras Schedule.
- Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Hotel: Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel & Suite
- Restaurant: Catered Meals at the Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel & Suite
- Inform a Visionary Leader or SUM representative that you're coming (at your own expense).
- Complete the Registration Form below to secure a spot for you and your spouse. Airport shuttle service, main meals, and your entire hotel stay is on us! Please let us know if you need to a ride from and to the MSY airport.
- Be sure to book a flight if you haven't already before prices increase.
- Questions? Contact Crystal Gonzales, SUM Mardi Gras Coordinator, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-788-8716.