Contact Us at 510-567-6174

How can I obtain document proving I am a registered student at SUM?

  1. Log in to ABHE Legacy
  2. Click the Student module
  3. Click MyCourses
  4. Click My Activity Report
  5. Checkmark Show Academic Data, Show Financial Data and specify the Semester and Year.

Keep in mind that the year is based off of the Academic Year, not the calendar year.