How do I create an account on SUMoodle?
Once admitted to SUM, each student is to create their own account on SUMoodle, so that they may receive resources and turn in assignments to their respective classes.
- Go to www.sumoodle.com
- On the upper right corner of your screen Click login
- Click on Create New Account
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your working email address.
- Check your email, and click on the confirmation link.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
Please save your SUMoodle username and password somewhere secure. If you forget either of them, you may click the "Forgot My Password" link. It will send you a reset email to the email address you entered in your profile.
Visual Tutorial: How to Register into SUMoodle as a Student