How do I login on SUMoodle?
To login follow the following steps:
- Login to www.sumoodle.com
- On the upper right corner of your screen Click login
- Click on Create New Account
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- In the Home page, under Course Categories, choose the trimester and year, and select the course under the appropriate category (i.e. Biblical Studies, Applied Theology, etc.). You may also search for the course name by using the search box on the bottom of the page.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.